As a small, user-led mental health charity we rely on your donations to keep supporting women. Every donation, no matter how small, is important to us.
Cash donations are always welcome to help support our core community services. These donations, whatever the amount, all enable us to continue to provide our services free of charge to our clients and service users and maintain the important continuity in our work and support. All donations are recognised and auditable.
You can also support us through other kinds of giving. We particularly welcome:
1. Items from our Amazon wishlist
2. General cards, which we send to women in prison and hospitals to stay in touch and maintain support from afar.
3. Christmas and Birthday cards to send to the women in prison and hospital as well as the community (we are sometimes the only people to send to some women, so these are especially important)
4. Gifts to give women at Christmas
5. Stamps – to send cards and gifts on birthdays
6. Toiletries, especially helpful to improve self-esteem. Often the people we work with do not have the funds for self-care.
7. Books and stationery.
We have been lucky enough to have been supported by many fundraisers over the years, from the local community to those further afield, including people running marathons, book launches and 24hr film screenings!
Fundraising for WISH makes you part of a community standing together for women’s mental health. Click on the button below to contribute to our fundraising campaign or share it with your friends.
If you already know what you want to do, you can start your own fundraising campaign for WISH at Give As You Live, our fundraising platform. Here’s an example.
If you’d like to talk to WISH about fundraising ideas, please get in touch using the contact form below.
Get in touch
If you’d like to fundraise for us, please get in touch using the form below.