Full membership is open to individual women with personal experience of mental distress and/or the mental health or prison system, and to user led mental health and women’s organisations.
Benefits for full members include:
- A welcome pack containing information about Wish and a gift of toiletries.
- A card on your birthday and at Christmas.
- Full voting rights at our Annual General Meeting, including by proxy if you cannot attend.
Full membership is free.
Associate membership is open to any other individual or organisation that supports Wish’s objectives.
Benefits of Wish membership for both full and associate members include:
- Bi-monthly Wish newsletter
- Being part of an organisation that supports women’s mental health
- Having your voice heard and input into campaigning issues
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- A copy of our Annual Report, and the results of any research undertaken
Associate membership rates (per year)
Organisations – £25
Individual waged – £15
Individual unwaged – £5
If you would like to become a member of Wish, you can apply online, or fill out a membership form and post it back to the Wish office.